Saturday, August 14, 2010

Introduction

Hello, my name is Rubens and I'm going to start this blog to spread my native language, Portuguese, for english speakers who want to learn it, or for people who are just curious about it.
As you can see, my English is not that good, and I hope I can improve it by writing this blog and having contact with anyone who reads it.
It'll be a pleasure for me to solve your doubts about my language and even about my country as long as I can. So feel free to ask me aanything and to tell me your opinion about my work!
I'm doing this as a hobby, but if I have the opportunity to turn this into a more serious work, be sure I'm going to!

I hope we can develop our linguistic abilities and make progress together from now on!


Rubens Miranda

5 comments:

  1. Achei seu blog uma ótima iniciativa. Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá, Celina! Tudo bem? Muito obrigado pelo comentário! De agora em diante, planejo continuar sempre este blog e passar para o mundo nossa língua linda portuguesa, da qual eu me orgulho tanto! Um grande abraço!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talvez consultar médico urgente e cercá-lo de muito carinho e compreensão

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubens,
    So you are learning chinese dialects or just mandarin ( pudonghua ) ? Wish I could impart to you about 5 chinese dialects that I speak.

    chanhc1998@yahool.com
    +6012-2956783

    Chuan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I am very interested in it. I hope you plan on continuing it. :)

    ReplyDelete